How to Get Rid of Pimples Naturally and Permanently
Have you tried several pimples medicines (both chemical-based and natural) but your pimples keep coming back? This is worth your time, especially if you are looking for natural remedies to get rid of pimples permanently.
Homemade remedies are one of the best ways to get rid of pimples. Amazingly, these solutions are around us, every day ingredients we cook and eat, not knowing their benefits on our skin
Today, we have it all analyzed for you
We all want to look and feel beautiful in your skin. Sometimes, for various reasons, problems occur. One morning you wake up and there is a stubborn pimple(s) on your face, and it seems you are unable to control it
Chemical-based solutions are expensive and can cause rashes, with skin reactions.
When this happens, you can learn to remove pimples using high price chemical-based solutions or use effective home solutions. For some reasons such as health, cost, time, and efficiency, the latter is often better.
Why your face?
It happens when a wide range of factors including lifestyle, diet, environment and age factors.
There are a lot of guides and tutorials on how to remove pimples. Series of methods will yield different results on people, there are many tried and tested methods that are low-cost and super effective to get rid of pimples permanently.
What Causes Pimples on your face?
a. Pimples or acne occurs as a result of a reaction to a cosmetic product
And remember this saying, “you are what you eat”, yes what you eat is essential to your face.
b. Not drinking enough water can cause acne.
c. Hormonal imbalances such as high degree of androgen in the body leads to increased oil production by the body causing pimples most especially in teens.
d. clogged skin pores such as dead skin and immoderate oil can block the skin pores and can cause pimples.
e. Poor diet which includes grains, manufacturer sugars and saturated fatty acids.
f. Psychiatric issues related to depression, stress, anxiety and worries can cause pimples,
g. Using medications like corticosteroids and others that attack the body’s hormones can also lead to pimples.
How you can get rid of pimples using natural solutions
How to remove pimples through natural solutions are made available at home and these include:
Papaya is one of the important ingredients in beauty products today, it contains an enzyme called papain, which is effective against skin inflammation.
The raw fruit is a natural remedy for pimples – it works by removing dead skin and sucking up excessive oil.
- Take well-grown medium papaya and take out the flesh.
- Crush it into a smooth paste that can be easily applied on the skin.
- Apply the smooth paste as a mask and leave for twenty minutes before washing off.
Aloe vera and Turmeric
Aloe vera due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial characteristics helps reduce skin redness and swelling and also limits the development of bacteria on the skin.
While turmeric is a superior exfoliating agent which contains antibacterial properties. They both help in removing acne scars and in clearing skin.
- Make use of a spoon to scoop some fresh aloe vera gel from a cut leaf and add a pinch of turmeric.
- Mix well, apply on affected areas and leave for at least twenty minutes before gently washing it off.
Sugar works well in unblocking skin pores. Mix with sea salt and water, the resulting smooth paste is excellent for exfoliation and reducing acne breakout.
- To get the best results, put brown sugar and salt in a bowl and add a bit of water until it results is a thick paste.
- Apply as a mask on your face or directly onto the affected areas and leave for fifteen minutes before washing it off.
Honey and Cinnamon
Honey and Cinnamon are both known for their antibacterial properties which helps kill bacterias present on the skin and soothes skin.
- To get the best results, mix one tablespoon of each together until they form a smooth blend.
- Apply all over your face or directly onto the blemish and leave for fifteen minutes, rinse off the face gently.
Oranges are as excellent for our skin as they are for our taste buds. The citric acid in oranges reduces bacteria, while vitamin C enhances the growth of healthy new skin cells
- To use this remedy, grate two medium-sized orange peels, add some water till you get a thick consistent blend.
- Apply this smooth paste on the pimple and leave for twenty minutes before gently washing it off.
Yoghurt if applied as a mask on the skin can smoothen the skin and act as a moisturizer because it contains fat. For use, let the yoghurt be at room temperature if cold.
- Apply on affected areas with a cotton pad and let it dry for a few minutes.
- Once dried add another layer to achieve a thick mask, then wait for ten to fifteen minutes before scrubbing gently and washing it off.
Egg whites have an excellent concentration of proteins and vitamins which have antibacterial and antiviral properties to help smoothen the skin, they also tighten and get rid of excessive oil, dirt and bacteria on the skin, thus eliminating the chances of bacteria growing on the skin.
- Separate the egg whites from the egg yolk, stir well
- Apply on your skin or affected area for 10 minutes then wash it off with cold water.
Honey and Strawberries
Strawberry is used in most expensive facial products available because it contains salicylic acid which allows the skin to remove dead skin cells, unblocking pores and limits acne formation, while honey affects the growth of new and existing bacteria on the skin thus soothing affected areas.
- Mash up strawberries and add a teaspoon of honey till it forms a paste
- Rub the paste on the face or affected area for twenty minutes then wash up. Repeat twice in a week till you see the desired effects.
Lemons contain vitamin C, which enhances the growth of healthy skin cells, this citric acid removes dead skin cells, reduces and kills bacteria present on the surface of the skin.
Also, the astringent content dries up pimples naturally.
- Make use of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Apply via cotton ball on pimples, wash off immediately.
Banana peels contain lutein, a very productive anti-inflammatory.
It contains antioxidants which reduce swelling and strengthen healthy cell growth.
- Rub a peel of banana in a circular motion on your face
- Leave it for twenty to twenty-five minutes then rinse it off.
Garlic contains antibacterial properties.
You can either eat it or apply it on the skin. But you shouldn’t apply garlic extract on your skin without diluting it because it can cause a skin reaction.
- Extract the juice from the garlic
- Mix twice the juice amount with water
- Leave the mixture for ten to fifteen minutes
- Then apply using a cotton ball on the affected area and rinse off immediately
Life is getting easier with the fact that pimples can be removed with homemade solutions at all stages irrespective of age or stature. Amazingly, it has been proven without any side effects.
These natural solutions enhance your life and make you feel beautiful in your skin. It doesn’t have any side effects, perfect for all ages, body physique and colors.
The ingredients are 100% natural with just a bit of water to make a paste out of it.
This is your best shot to get rid of your stubborn pimples naturally.