Do you notice how beautiful and lovely, thick hair looks? Or you just admire from afar because you have thin hair?
Thin hair can be stressful and frustrating at times, especially, moments when they can’t hold bobby pins as it keeps sliding off almost every time or your curly hair falling flat every five minutes, and you couldn’t just help it.
You might have tried other things to keep your hair thick, like using chemicals and heat, which only damages your hair locks without changing a thing in your thin hair texture
Don’t worry, there are different ways to style your hair and bring the thickness you’ve always desired.
In the quest to help you get thicker hair, here are 10 lovely hairstyles that you can do:
- Roller curls
- The low bun
- The retro curls
- Braided curls
- Wavy hair
- Hair weaves
- Half ponytail weaves
- Braided bun
- Pancaked braids
- Loose side bun
Roller curls have been in existence since the 50s. It is a beautiful hairstyle that can make your hair to look thicker no matter how thin they are. Roller curls give the hair a voluminous look that will catch the attention of all.
How to Make Roller Curls Hairstyle
- First, wash your hair and air-dry it until you can feel that it is almost dried.
- Set your blow-dryer on medium, then place your round hairbrush between your hair and head.
- Brush your hair to the back and out towards the end. Then you blow-dry.
2. The Low Bun
If you want to make your thin hair look thick, low bun is another hairstyle you can make with your hair.
There is no stress attached to styling your hair into a low bun. If you are bothered about how your thin hair will look in a low bun style, add some texturing spray to your hair and style it with your hands.
How to Make Low Bun Hairstyle
- Wrap all your hair in sections to form a low bun,
- Pancake each section you have wrapped, and pin them together. You can also use a bun maker to add thickness to your hair and make your bun look bigger.
- Play around with the shape, or keep it tight for a more formal appearance
3. Retro Curls
Retro curl is a beautiful hairstyle that can make your thin hair look thicker with just a comb, some mousse, a round brush, and a blow-dryer.
Retro curl is super easy to make, but it requires detailed attention to get it right.
How to Make Retro Curls Hairstyle
- To get a perfect retro curl, comb your hair down with mousse from the roots to the tip of your hair.
- Apply mousse to give your hair a smooth and dry appearance.
- Next, wrap your hair in sections with the round brush and blow-dry it to give it a curly look.
- Lastly, pin your hair in half to give it your best desirable look.
4. Braided Curls
Do you detest heat-styling tools? Then, braided curls are for you! Braided curl is another amazing hairstyle that can make your hair look thicker.
How to make Braid ed Curl Hairstyle
- To attain perfection with braided hair, part your hair and weave it into two French braids or a single braid, depending on the texture of your hair.
- Bond the braids with elastic bands and leave them till daybreak.
- Loosen the braids and feel your curls.
However, this style might not be suitable for silky straight hair.
5. Wavy Hair
Wavy is a beautiful hairstyle that can be done with basic steps. Wave makes the hair look thick because it adds bounce and texture to it.
How to make Wavy Hairstyle
- Style your hair in waves with a curling iron, straightening iron, or big hair rollers.
- Braid your hair and leave it till the next day to give you a perfect thick hair look.
6. Hair weaves
Hair weaves are not only great for people battling with hair loss, but also a perfect solution if you want your hair to look fuller or thicker.
However, ensure your selected human hair extension matches your hair color, in order to achieve your desired look.
7. Half Ponytail Waves
This style is fantastic for making thin hair look thick, especially if you don’t have hours to spend in a beauty saloon. You can get it done in just 5 minutes.
How to Make Half Ponytail Waves
- Curl your hair midway down. Pack the top of your hair and tie it in a high half ponytail.
- Pull at the ponytail and ensure it’s tight and flare out your hair.
- You can even use a bobby pin to set the ‘do in place.
8. Braided bun
Braided bun doesn’t only make the hair thicker but super attractive, especially if you have an oval face.
How to Make Braided Bun Hairstyle
- Part your hair down the middle in the front, about an inch, after combing your hair.
- Then, weave a French braid on the two sides until it reaches the end.
- Pack them together in a low bun. Finally, pull out a few strands of hair to give you the frame face look.
9. Pancake Braid
Pancake Braids help to give your hair a thick look. Jessica Alba is one of the celebrities that knows how to install this hair better than her mate.
How to Pancake Braid
- To achieve this, brush all your hair together and weave in a three-strand braid.
- Pancake them so that they look bigger and cute
10. Angled Lob
This hairstyle is slightly shorter in the back and a little longer in the front. This creates a sense of thick and surreal hair; you can add a few loose waves at mid-shaft for a better look.
Almost everyone wants a thick hair, but finger are not equal. If your hair is thin, and you are looking for the best way to make it look thick or thicker, this article explains it all.
Thin hair makes your face bigger and your head smaller in a way that doesn’t bring out the beauty in your face. The hairstyles mentioned is this article will make your thin hair look thick and appealing to the eyes.
Let us know your favorite hairstyle in the comment box below